Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Part one

'Ring,Ring' "Hello?" "Aiden, do you know where Patrick is?" Tristyn asked. I rolled over while Patrick wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to his naked body. "I have no idea, try his cell phone." "I have and he won't answer my calls for some reason." Little did she know, that I was the reason he didn't pick up his phone. Patrick started rubbing his hands along my upper thigh. He knew I was on the phone with my best friend, his girlfriend. He was doing it on purpose. I glared at him, signaling him to stop. Yet, he continued. He started kissing down my neck, I tried to push him away. He just grabbed my hand and held it down so he could finish what he started. Unexpectedly he got on top of me, I was trapped. His hands roamed around my body, while he kissed down my stomach. I knew what he wanted but, I wasn't going to give it to him. To make him wait even longer I started a conversation with Tristyn. "Well I'll call Jonathan and see if he knows where he is. But anyways, what are you up to?" I smirked at Pat. He knew what I was doing. "Oh just looking for my boyfriend and going shopping to get a new dress for the teams annual party next week. You know you really should come, I don't want to be alone. And I'm sure you can go as Jon's date." She replied. Pat was sick of my shit, no more waiting. He knew that I couldn't do much considering I was on the phone. He ran his hands up my legs to my thighs and pushed them apart. He started lowering him self down to me but, stopped and lingered for a second. He looked at me smugly, he knew he was in control now. Then he swiftly went into me. I let out a slight moan. "Aiden? Are you there?" Tristyn asked. "Uh yeah sorry....I uhh zoned out. And yeah I guess I could go to the party with Jon but, I got to go so I'll talk to you later." I rushed. Patrick started going at it faster. "Hm, alright? Bye." She said sounding confused, or maybe even suspicious? I quickly hung up the phone and threw it on the floor. After Pat and I had finished he rolled off me. "You're an asshole you know that?" "You wanted it." He replied while smiling. "That's besides the point, would you like Tristyn to find out?!" "Oh she's not going to." "She better not." Now if you haven't gotten it by now Tristyn and Pat are dating and Tristyn is my best friend. Yeah I know, one big mess. They have been dating for almost a year now and Pat and I have been going behind her back for almost four months. I know it's a shitty thing to do to my best friend but, I couldn't help myself. "Well I'm going to call Jon and pretend I don't know where you are, so things are less suspicious. And you better call Tristyn back, she doesn't seem very happy with you." "Yeah, when is she ever happy with me?" I shrugged and pulled on my jeans and tank top and went in the other room.



After I called Jon and Pat called Tristyn we both got in my car. After making sure that Tristyn wasn't at his apartment I dropped him off and went back to my house. I'm 19 years old and live in an apartment by myself. It had been this way since I was 17. I didn't really mind though. I made my money as a hockey instructor for a boys hockey team. They were between the ages 15-17 and a lot easier to coach than girls. I took a quick shower and ordered a pizza. After I ate I decided to just watch a movie and then sleep. I had to get up fairly early tomorrow for practice and then go buy a dress for the Blackhawk's Annual team dinner and party.

6 comments:

  1. Verryyyyyy good.
    Can't wait to see what happens next:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!!
    I can't wait to see what you have planned next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh interesting, can't wait to see how this one pans out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good! can't wait for the next update:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like this (:
    update soon !

    ReplyDelete